Programs Energy Partner Program
An Energy-focused Imagery Subscription Program
Realize the Value 4 of the top 5 Fortune 100 Oil & Gas Companies have collected over the past 5 Years.
What is the Energy Partner Program (EPP)?
EPP is an annual, pre-paid discount subscription program providing simplified, cost effective (30-50% savings) access to high-resolution satellite imagery and services for companies in the Energy sector. The imagery is delivered directly to your desktop and can be viewed along with your well locations, facilities and other exploration areas using industry leading desktop solutions such as GeoGraphix, Google Earth, Global Mapper, ESRI, Petra, Petrel, Petrosys, MESA, and others.
Specifically addresses the imagery needs of Oil, Gas, and Mining companies, worldwide.
- Wholesale purchasing, including guaranteed lowest industry pricing,
- Web access to ordered imagery
- Dedicated customer support.
- Priority tasking of the satellites (QuickBird, WorldView-1, IKONOS, GeoEye-1, SPOT, WorldView-2)
- Priority tasking of Digital Elevation Models (DEMs)
- Priority tasking of Global Aerial Program
- Premium customer service features including:
- Free training and technical sessions
- Archived histories of purchases, and monthly reporting services.
- No cost, customer- specified library collections.
- New data available when you need it.
- Global enterprise licensing at no cost
- Fast image viewing/access--partial deliveries when you need them.
Improve Operational Results with Imagery
EPP delivers worldwide access to sub 1 meter resolution satellite imagery (from DigitalGlobe and GeoEye) and mid-resolution satellite imagery (from FormoSat, ALOS, Spot, RapidEye). Imagery has been proven to reduce costs and improve accuracy for:
- Well spotting
- Facility analysis
- Environmental assessment
- Seismic planning
Eliminate redundancy of data purchases as all local and regional offices can use a consistent data set across your enterprise.
EPP allows you to choose your areas of interest and help find the best data for your application at the lowest cost. You can compare multiple views of the same area taken at different dates, utilizing the data for the complete life cycle of your oil field. Satellite imagery allows you to view and respond to accidents and weather events soon after they happen.
Contact Spatial Energy for Access to Imagery Today.
email@example.com or 303.635.1048