Spatial OnDemand provides simplified access to large imagery archives and other geospatial data along with a capability to distribute source data and derived products to multiple users. It allows end-users to focus on their jobs, rather than locating and managing data. And, given the high cost of data (especially imagery), it is essential to get maximum utilization out of your investment.
- Spatial OnDemand will allow you to quickly discover what imagery, maps, and terrain data are available for your area of interest - only one place to check
- You can specify what processes need to be applied but don't need to wait for an image processing specialist.
- Spend your time on high-value pursuits rather than wasting time searching for data and trying to use arcane processing software.
- Dramatically shorten the response time between requirement definition and product delivery; 24/7 availability.
- No new software to learn, only minutes to get your data on the way.
In other words, spend your time doing what you're trained to do, not being a data gopher. Leveraging geospatial data to solve real-world problems is made significantly easier. You will likely save more than 50 percent attributable to imagery preparation time...and there is no new software to learn.
> Download our Spatial OnDemand brochure (pdf)