BasinWatch: The Most Complete Imagery Source for Active Basins
Spatial Energy has partnered with leading satellite imagery providers to collect large active oil and gas basins, globally. The majority of imagery has been collected in 2010 and is being updated in 2011 on an ongoing basis. view brochure (PDF)
BasinWatch: Interactive Map (click to launch)
New Basins Include:
Poland Basin, Australia Basin, Montney Basin, Peace River Basin, Oil Sands Basin, Huron Basin and Niobrara Basin.
Existing Basins Include:
Below are basins that are available through BasinWatch with custom basins available.
|North America Basins
|Barnett - TX
|EagleFord - TX
|Haynesville – TX/LA
|Huron - WV
|MacKenzie Delta – Canada
|Marcellus Basin – NY, PA, WV, OH
|Montney Basin - Alberta, Canada
|Niobrara Basin -CO, KS, NE, WY
|Peace River - Alberta, Canada
|Permian – NM
|Piceance – CO
|San Juan - NM/CO
|Oil Sands - Alberta, Canada
|Unita/Green River – UT, WY
|Woodford - OK
|Williston - ND
The BasinWatch Solution Offers:
- Streaming Imagery: Sub-meter resolution for the entire basin
- Large Area Coverage: Most complete imagery source with known geolocational accuracy
- Current Vintage: 2009 or 2010 vintage
- Optimize Planning: Facilitates seismic modeling for well spots, facilities monitoring, change detection and feature extraction
- Direct Image Availability: Direct imagery deposit to your desktop software
- Global Licensing: Share at no additional cost.
- Unprecedented Service Model: No fees for the service you deserve
BasinWatch subscribers receive unlimited data access to basins through Spatial On Demand®, in addition to having purchased data delivered on media. Through Spatial on Demand, users can quickly search, view, and stream data direct to their desktop applications, including ESRI, Petra, Geographix, Petrosys, Global Energy Mapper, and others.
Additional Information and Pricing
Please contact Seth Tribbey at 720.310.5399 or email@example.com for detailed maps of the basins, delivery options, and pricing.